Do you want to track your writing project progress?
I’ve written two articles on tracking your writing projects.
Are you having any of these problems?
You don’t know where to start when you sit down to write. You waste a lot of time trying to figure out where you last left off.
You don’t feel like you’re doing enough. You tend to judge yourself.
You have trouble knowing what’s realistic–you have really high standards for yourself.
You tend to avoid setting goals and risk disappointment.
You feel unmotivated to write.
All of these challenges are normal in writing, whether you’re a beginner or have been writing for some time.
Tracking your progress with your writing project gives you a foundation.
You can notice patterns, like what time of day you tend to be inspired.
It’s valuable for any stage of the writing process and any project.
As a result of a few days of tracking, you’ll
- Feel confident about your progress with your writing.
- Have a place where all your projects and status are listed.
- Access inspiration to keep going.
- Feel satisfaction for what you’ve accomplished.
- Create a positive feedback loop as you celebrate what you’ve done.
- Receive valuable insights about your tendencies.
- Improve your ability to set realistic goals that make sense for you.
- Practice appreciation for what you did achieve.
Get your free writing project tracker
Provide your name and email address to get your free customizable spreadsheet to track your writing projects.
When you sign up, you’ll also receive regular inspiration and support for your writing journey.
You may unsubscribe at any time.