You long for connection yet feel disengaged from your life.
Despite your desire for meaningful work, satisfying relationships, completed creative projects, strong inner wisdom, or a sense of connection to something greater, nothing you try seems to be working.
Perhaps you’re caught up in future visions that seem impossible or a malaise lingering from the past.
- Maybe you’ve used self-help programs and books to learn communication and relationship skills, identify your purpose, or improve your writing/creativity habits, but you had a hard time translating what you learned to your day-to-day routine. Change is hard. It’s difficult being consistent with new habits on your own.
- Or perhaps you forced yourself to attend classes or groups with a promise of meeting others like you but haven’t walked away with lasting connections. Instead, you may have felt even more alone and invisible.
- Or maybe you’ve already worked with other coaches on this but didn’t get very far beyond the initial excitement around the possibility of improving your life. Maybe it felt like there was something wrong with you for not being able to achieve the results you wanted, feeling like your vision was out of reach.
Perhaps none of the above is true yet you just feel a sense of “off-ness” in your life like something isn’t right. It’s getting in between you and the people you love, purposeful projects, compelling work, and the world at large.
You feel disconnected.
Maybe you’re hoping it’s true that every person’s uniqueness is a gift, but you’re still having trouble seeing your differences as gifts and strengths. Perhaps there’s been too much wounding, leaving you feeling invisible and like you don’t belong. And maybe your focus feels scattered so you’re not making progress on the things you know you do want.
I know how painful it can be to be in the spot. If this sounds anything like your experience, I’d like to offer you a free connection assessment.
If you’re having trouble being with what’s true right now, you’ll have a hard time moving forward.
Everyone is unique with various life experiences, internal processes, gifts, and challenges. Where you are at this moment is likely not the same as where you were a month ago, or even a week ago.
Whatever you’re currently experiencing offers clues as to what’s really at the heart of your difficulties around connection.
One day your biggest challenge may look like a disagreement with a friend or co-worker, while another it can be the despair of feeling more alive engaging in fantasy worlds like movies or books than actual life.
It might be struggling to tell your story or write the book which somewhere deep within you feels related to a higher purpose. Or it might just be the tension, anxiety, uneasiness, or anger that does not go away.
Sometimes the external drama can mask what’s really going on underneath; the root of the issues. It’s common to be so busy putting out fires or focusing on all the ways you’re not happy, you miss out on some of the deeper, richer parts.
What you’ve tried on the outside may not have made you feel any better on the inside. You may be needing to strengthen your internal relationship with yourself, while not getting lost in your personal patterns.
Getting to the heart of what’s truly alive for you can be hard to do on your own.
If you’re like most people, you probably have a lot of mechanisms in place that protect you from difficult feelings and sensations. This is not actually a character flaw. It just means it can be really helpful to get help and have someone in your corner.
This is why I’m offering this free connection assessment. It can help you to name whatever issues are coming up for you and observe what is truly alive for you, not just what you think you should be focusing on or fixing in your life.
It’s hard to shine with your unique purpose, offer your gifts to the world, create with ease, and connect authentically with others when you’re feeling numb, empty, or like you’re carrying invisible burdens no one else knows about.
Understand what’s going on for you and identify a direction to head towards that feels aligned and possible.
This free assessment will help you take a baby step towards greater connection in your life.
In this 45-minute assessment you’ll get:
- To put words to what you’re going through and find your own language for what’s going on, so you’re not caught in what anyone else tells you is the problem.
- Space to listen to your inner wisdom and allow it to show you what wants to be known, which you might not have seen yet.
- Guidance to ponder what’s worked well for you in the past.
- Insight towards what may be the deeper roots or essence of your challenges.
- Seen, heard, and understood with non-judgmental compassion.
- The opportunity to ask questions and go deeper with self-inquiry.
- My reflections on your energy and suggestions of where it might be helpful to focus, connecting the dots.
- Recommendations on further work with me or someone else, based on your needs.
It’s okay to feel uncertain around reaching out. Sometimes it can be surprising and interesting to witness what comes out of an intentional space that allows you to speak your truth.
I enjoy connecting with those who resonate with my words, even if we don’t end up working together. There is no obligation from this call. If I don’t think I can help you, I’ll let you know. I want you to be able to have a positive experience with receiving support. I want you to have the creative, connected, and purposeful life you desire with the greatest ease in the journey.
“Malar is a highly accomplished coach.
Her presence and listening skills are superb.
She was many times able to get my non-verbal cues, address them and move the conversation ahead.
Malar’s presence was very powerful. She also has a fabulous way of articulating her thoughts.
She helped me get a better perspective on my coaching challenge.”
Stories are my passion, because language is a way to connect to something greater and more universal while also being true to our uniqueness so we can be seen, heard, and understood. I’m a lifelong writer and certified coach.
Certified Coach & Writing Instructor
In 2017, I received my coaching certification from the Academy of Leadership and NLP. There, I learned how to help clients change their inner language to help them connect with the various parts of themselves, overcome their struggles, and realize their dreams.
My training as a certified Reiki II practitioner gives me a holistic understanding of people beyond our minds. I use this to help clients pinpoint how their experience of disconnection impacts their bodies, hearts, and energy, and clear emotional blockages.
Since 2008, I’ve helped writers connect with their words and find their voice as a writing instructor, mentor, and freelance editor. I blend practical knowledge with intuitive skills, supporting clients to uncover the language for the story that is most alive, joyous, and expansive.
I’m good at finding patterns in what my clients share with me, which helps them see a bigger picture beyond the details they may be stuck in.
“While working with Malar, I discovered I had a story that wanted to be told, but I was also afraid to tell it. It felt so tender and painful.
As I danced around telling it, Malar allowed me to be exactly where I was at and then asked me a few very helpful questions that opened up the words I needed to say.
She held the space for me masterfully.
I felt completely seen and heard and, through the process, healed something I didn’t even know needed healing.“
Karen Light, Studio Light Illustration
Get your free connection assessment
I invite you to request this free personal assessment for clarity on your challenges around connection and potential areas of focus to create a connected, purposeful life. You’ll be able to get your questions answered as well as receive my newsletter and updates on my programs.
If you’re ready to get your free assessment, here’s what to do:
- Answer the questions in the brief form below, so I can learn a little about you before we speak.
- Submit your free assessment request.
- Once your responses have been sent, you’ll receive an email from me to schedule your assessment consultation call.
- We’ll talk at the scheduled time. First, I’ll ask you to share what stirred you to reach out. I’ll give you a brief overview of the assessment. Then, I’ll ask you more questions to help guide you to clarity on what would be helpful to you. We may cover the role of your differences in your struggles with disconnection. I’ll let you know my suggestions and recommendations based on what you share with me. You’ll be able to ask all your questions and get your doubts cleared.
If you have any questions, please send me an email. I’m happy to support you.